Ewa i Walla
Ewa i Walla is a design company for female fashion. It was founded in early 1990. The clothes have a sense of romance, haute couture and farmer culture. The designer Ewa i Walla is inspired by the past, the present and tomorrow. She loves to create the unexpected. The result is unique combinations between both fabric and design. Clothes – that is something else. Her passion for design is also expressed in jewellry design, pottery and painting.
Natural fabric such as cotton, linen, silk and wool constitute the base in the collections. There are two collections per year, one for spring/summer and one for autumn/winter. Each collection is shown at fairs, through agents and in a showroom in Stockholm.
- Click here to view all Ewa i Walla-related posts on Berenice.me.uk
- To visit the Ewa i Walla website, click the logo below
Magnolia Pearl is undoubtedly a completely unique brand. All items are designed and hand made by Robin “Pearl” Brown of Texas (US). Her clothes are made from vintage materials acquired by the designer herself who has an impeccable eye for good quality, beautiful, old fabrics.
- Click here to view all Magnolia Pearl-related posts on Berenice.me.uk
- To visit the amazing Magnolia Pearl website, click the logo below
Established in 1987, Pendragon is the designer shoemaking duo Jackie Orme Ward and Adrian Lockwood. Their vision? To create something extraordinary and unique; a quest to bring to life shoes you’d dreamt you might one day find; shoes to desire and delight… shoes to treasure.
They accept commissions from around the world and create exclusive limited edition collections, costume shoes, one off exhibition art pieces – all designed and personally hand made. Rare buttons, antique buckles, vintage and hand tooled leathers combine to create the distinct Pendragon signature. You won’t find these shoes anywhere else!
- Click here to view all Pendragon-related posts on Berenice.me.uk
- To visit the Pendragon Shoes website, click the logo below
Founded in 1980, passion and creativity continue to characterize Nadir Positano‘s amazing designs. Their commitment and desire is to offer a unparalelled style and quality in their fabrics where colours blend and without rules – lace alternating with intricate embroidery works – all in complete freedom. Original… romantic… made in Italy.
- Click here to view all Nadir Positano-related posts on Berenice.me.uk
- To visit the Nadir Positano website, click the logo below